Pacbell is the abbreviation of pacific bell email. It offers services in California for users. AT&T company owned Pacbell company. You are required to reset your password when you accessed pacbell email at untrusted location. You need to reset your password for the security concerns. To reset your password you have to access AT&T website. When you enter pacbell account detail you will automatically redirected to AT&T mail service.
In this article we are enlisting some steps which you have to follow to reset password for your account successfully without using phone number.
- Firstly type the address of pacbell email in the address bar and access the login section.
- After this enter your email Id and click on “Forgot password” option.
- Now choose the recovery through recovery email ID.
- You will receive a mail sent by SBCGlobal mail team on your alternate ID.
- Login in the recovery mail ID and locate that link in your inbox.
- You have to click on this link and follow the on screen instruction.
- You will be moved to password reset page where you have to enter new password for your account.
- Type this password again for the confirmation and click on “save” button.
If you have not provided the recovery mail ID already then you need to prove your identity. To prove your identity you have to answer some account related question. You can also connect to Pacbell Email Technical Support team to get help. They will assist you through phone or remote support.